- Time Limit: 180 min
- File Version: 10.0
- Q&A: 208
- Updated December 2023
Download a FREE VERSION from here: AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty MLS-C01
AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty is intended for individuals who perform a development or data science role and have more than one year of experience developing, architecting, or running machine learning/deep learning workloads in the AWS Cloud. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- At least two years of hands-on experience developing, architecting, and running ML or deep learning workloads in the AWS Cloud
- Ability to express the intuition behind basic ML algorithms
- Experience performing basic hyperparameter optimization
- Experience with ML and deep learning frameworks
- Ability to follow model training, deployment, and operational best practices
What does it take to earn this certification?
You’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty exam (MLS-C01) to earn this certification. The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple response.